Legal Consultation / Document Review
To schedule a consult or document review with attorney Boyd W. Shepherd, DDS, JD, please click here for the Consultation Scheduler.
All consultations are by appointment only, Monday through Friday.
Live Webinar Date
Thursday – April 25, 2019 – 7:00 PM
Learn about how to comply with these new and important regulations.
CE CREDIT: 1.25 hours Risk Management and Record-Keeping
- Emergency Preparedness Policies & Procedures, Rule 110.14,
- Pre-operative Checklist, Rule 110.13
- Advise re: Rule §110.18(d) Anesthesia Levels 2-4 Inspection Form
- Emergency Plans for Specific Practice Areas
…plus additional compliance requirement items.
Beginning March 20, 2019, Texas Dentists who are Nitrous Oxide, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4 Sedation/Anesthesia permit holders must:
- Create and maintain preoperative checklists,
- Meet emergency preparedness standards, and
- Meet requirements for prevention and response to sedation/anesthesia emergencies.