Need a legal consultation or document review?
Secure a one-on-one session for focused and dedicated time to get answers and feedback on legal questions concerning issues, strategies, and the improvement of the overall risk management of your practice.
To schedule the date and time of your one-hour phone consultation or document review with attorney Boyd W. Shepherd, please click here for the Consultation Scheduler.
All consultations are one hour in length and by appointment only during the following hours, Monday through Friday:
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Legal Forms for TSBDE Compliance with New Emergency Preparedness Rules
PACKAGE WILL INCLUDE:
- Emergency Preparedness Policies & Procedures, Rule 110.14
- Pre-operative checklist, Rule 110.13.
- Advise re: Rule §110.18(d) Anesthesia Levels 2-4 Inspection Form
- Emergency Plan for Specific Practice Area
…plus additional compliance requirement items.
Beginning March 20, 2019, Texas Dentists who are Nitrous Oxide, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4 Sedation/Anesthesia permit holders must:
- Create and maintain preoperative checklists,
- Meet emergency preparedness standards, and
- Meet requirements for prevention and response to sedation/anesthesia emergencies.