Legal Consultation / Document Review
To schedule a consult or document review with attorney Boyd W. Shepherd, DDS, JD, please click here for the Consultation Scheduler.
All consultations are by appointment only, Monday through Friday.
2 Webinar Dates:
Thursday – April 18, 2019 – 7:00 PM
Thursday – April 25, 2019 – 7:00 PM
Learn about how to comply with these new and important regulations.
- Emergency Preparedness Policies & Procedures, Rule 110.14,
- Pre-operative Checklist, Rule 110.13
- Advise re: Rule §110.18(d) Anesthesia Levels 2-4 Inspection Form
- Emergency Plans for Specific Practice Areas
…plus additional compliance requirement items.
Beginning March 20, 2019, Texas Dentists who are Nitrous Oxide, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4 Sedation/Anesthesia permit holders must:
- Create and maintain preoperative checklists,
- Meet emergency preparedness standards, and
- Meet requirements for prevention and response to sedation/anesthesia emergencies.