Boyd W. Shepherd, D.D.S., J.D., creator of The Dental Legal Advisor
- 1988 Graduate of the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston
- 1992 Graduate of South Texas College of Law
- ADA and Texas Dental Association member
- Greater Houston Dental Society member
Since 1994, Boyd W. Shepherd, D.D.S., J.D., has developed a specialized practice of providing legal services and counsel to Texas dentists on a wide range of legal issues, including Texas Dental Law, TSBDE issues & licensure, dental practice transitions, employment law, commercial lease review and negotiation, risk management, contracts & business transactions, and other general legal services including criminal law, family law, wills & probate, and general civil litigation. All Areas of Practice
For 20 years, Boyd has been in the business of keeping track of the the law that regulates the dentists of Texas. He has vast experience from Texas State Board representation at each and every level of the process, litigation, and from day-to-day counsel and guidance to dentists across the state of Texas on issues related to their business operations, Board Rule compliance, risk management, employees, and patients. Bottom line: Comprehensive legal services for Texas dentists.
Contact Boyd W. Shepherd, D.D.S., J.D. –
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Office: 281-304-1000 – Schedule Consultation
* Thank you for your inquiries – all inquiries welcome. Replies to emails & calls regarding new matters & questions may direct you to the consultation scheduler.